Thursday 4 February 2010

All Quiet....

Been relatively quiet on the pokers front, heater has been extinguished I guess. Havent been able to really pull any results together last week or so but i guess this is all to be expected so I'm not complaining.

Just discovered the US crime drama "The Wire", and I have to say I've been completely hooked on the damn thing! Such a great show with so many amazing characters and gripping storylines, I havent been able to stop wathcing episode after episode and have powered my way through to the end of series 3, just starting series 4 now. Great show that doesnt get the mainstream recognition it deserves....

Myself and a few others gonna hit Dublin this weekend for the Green Joker Poker Euro Deepstacks, the Main is sold out but defo gonna hit the 300 side event, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment